VIARIUM Platform is a decentralized network; virtual worlds are hosted in it. It is created and developed by the forces of our team and world hosters. The core resources for creating VIARIUM are server capacity and software, by virtue of which the space can be created for building VR architecture. At the moment we have created all basic materials for the existence of the Viarium Platform:
• Genesis Land - The first world based on the server capacity of the Viarium team, in which land units can be purchased
• Software shell for the addition of new worlds
• The economic model interactions between project participants and its basic unit - VM
• A team that will develop and promote the project Strategies for working with the Viarium Platform -- A Hoster - World-Creator and owner of VR-world:
• Uses his/her server capacity to create his/her own world;
• Establishes laws and rules of the existence of the world using the economic model
• Marks units on the territory of his/her world and sells or rents them;
• Collects fees for the resources consumed on its servers.
A virtual infrastructure is situated on the land units: Shopping malls and information spaces, showrooms and presentation halls, libraries, cinemas, etc. Users can move around
the virtual world - learning, getting information, entertaining and, of course, making pur-
chases. A Hoster of the world, in fact, becomes a virtual developer and develops his/her world for making profit on virtual real estate.
Owner/tenant of a world site - owner of a land unit or group of Buildings. He operates
the purchased section of VR-world with real business goals upon his/her discretion,
including: Organizes sale of real-world goods, presentations of novelties and test drives of products
• controls training
• provides advice
• сonducts researches, etc., in brief, he/she does whatever necessary to generate profit.
For example, the owner- a construction company which can recreate on its land unit the
virtual equivalent of the future house, in order to show to potential buyers and tenants the
layout of apartments and views from windows even at the stage of construction. A user - a private entity who visits the virtual world with his/her own goals: to learn something new, to get consulted, or just to have a good time, to learn more about the
product and service or to make a purchase- and he can do this : Without leaving his place
and without removing the VR headset. It is important that in the world of Viarium user can
pay using both tokens and fiat currency, if it is established by the owner. For example, the
user can place an order for the goods of the company Ozon.ru and receive their delivery
by courier at their physical address with payment in cash or by credit card. Similar he/she
can book an apartment in a building after visiting a virtual equivalent construction of the
house; the documents for it will be issued already in the real world in full accordance with
current legislation. The VM token holder, who does not take part in the virtual world directly, invests its
funds into the team’s work and earns due to the VM token`s price increase.