Friendz connects companies to people willing to provide support in the generation of advertising contents directly posted on their personal social media profiles. Users involved in this peer-to-peer communication process get rewarded for their collaboration on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Medium through our FDZ tokens.
FDZ will be the standard token to manage and reward people for online activities.
Check our whitepaper here: friendz.io/white-paper.html
- Real startup scaling up worldwide
- +200 big brands clients
- 35 team members
- 200k crazy app users
- 1.2M$ Revenue 2017
- Integrated Buyback model (with 30% of the revenue)
- Encouraging token scarcity model
HOW DOES FRIENDZ WORK
Friendz is a working product and it provides services through the support of an online community of users, continuously engaged in the activities run inside the mobile app and the website www.friendz-app.com. Clients use Friendz Coin to buy the campaign and setup the activity on the platform. The community welcomes invitations to participate in the campaigns, getting rewarded in Friendz Coins they can spend inside the app or in Friendz network of partner e-commerce. Every activity and transaction happening inside Friendz platform is validated by a decentralised mechanism regulated and run by the community itself.
ADVANTAGES OF THE BLOCKCHAIN FOR FRIENDZ BUSINESS MODEL
- BRANDS AND USERS CONNECTION: possibility of tracking the advertising flow from the purchase of the campaign to its completion
- TRANSPARENCY TOWARDS USERS AND APPROVERS: The reward gained by users and approvers will be registered on the blockchain in complete transparency and trust
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Clients can activate the fanbase by briefing them in the campaign rules in order to get content and actions
- VALIDATION SYSTEM (D.A.M.T.): Friendz can provide a service of content validation that is:
Decentralized: everyone receives and checks contents;
Automatic: the platform automatically shows contents to approvers as soon as they are uploaded;
Manual: approvers are real people who spend time in manually controlling every content;
Top-quality: approvers are highly skilled users that follow specific rules.